Search engine optimisation (SEO) for your website.
"Search engine optimisation (SEO) is the process of improving the volume and quality of traffic to a web site from search engines via "natural" ("organic" or "algorithmic") search results for targeted keywords. Usually, the earlier a site is presented in the search results or the higher it "ranks", the more searchers will visit that site. SEO can also target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, and industry-specific vertical search engines"
The above quote is taken from Wikipedia and gives a good basic explanation of what search engine optimisation is. The 'process' that is mentioned above involves making changes to the code structure and the content of a website to make it more friendly to search engines and then submitting it for listing.
Basically, unless your site is listed with search engines and achieving reasonable search results for the keywords that are important in your business, it will not be seen. This is where we can help.
We have 3 search engine optimisation packages to suit your site and budget:
As part of this package, we will:
- Give you some advice on what changes you can make to your site to so that it can be more search engine friendly and guide you in the implementation of those changes.
- Submit your site to all the major search engines and directories.
For only £110.00, this is what we will do for you:
- We will analyse your site and create a search engine ranking report showing its current position on Google , Yahoo and MSN. We will use what you feel are the 5 most important keywords for your business.
- We will create a report comparing your site's current optimisation with that of the top ten sites of a search result for your most important keyword.
- We will create a comprehensive search engine optimisation report highlighting the changes that would need to be done so that your site achieves the best ranking possible using your most important keyword.
- We will then guide you in the implementation of the changes we suggest in the report.
- We will submit your site to all the major search engines and directories.
If you purchase this service, we will do all of the above plus:
- Give you a search engine ranking report and a comprehensive optimisation report once every quarter and guide you in the implementation of any further recommendations. This will help you to make sure that your site continues to be seen and that any updates you make to your pages are optimised.
- Should you require it, we will create a robots.txt file to restrict the indexing of your site to the files and folders you specify only, thus guiding search engines to avoid indexing files and folders you do not wish to have listed.
- We will create a Google sitemap file to help Google index your site correctly.
- Both the robots.txt and the Google sitemap files will be refreshed and resubmitted once a quarter should it be necessary to do so if you have made changes to your site.
- We will resubmit your site to all the major search engines and directories if you have made some modifications to the structure of your site, i.e. added or renamed pages and sections.
The professional search engine optimisation service is £145.00 for the first quarter and then £45.00 a quarter thereafter.